Rock Center Overview
The Arthur and Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance is a joint initiative of Stanford Law School and the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. The Center was created to advance the understanding and practice of corporate governance in a cross-disciplinary environment where leading academics, business leaders, policy makers, practitioners and regulators can meet and work together. The Center is led by outstanding Faculty with active collaboration from its Advisory Board.
- TAXING FOUNDERS' STOCK - Videos
- Corporate Governance Ratings: Time for Some Merger Therapy (Commentary by Prof.David Larcker and Brian Tayan, MBA '03, Date: 8-9-2010) - News | Media | Blog
- Professor David F. Larcker's speech at the 2010 National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) Conference - News | Media | Blog
- Oracle's Acquisition of BEA Systems: An Overview of Hostile Takeover Tactics and Responses with James Cole, Jr., Corporate Partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz - Events
- Stanford Law School and KPMG M & A Forum - Events
- Conflicts of Interests Among Shareholders: The Case of Corporate Acquisitions - Research | Programs